Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fruit "Parfait"

I love the spring and summer seasons!! So many fresh fruits are readily available and they are so delicious.  My daughter, Lauren, prefers fruit over just about any kind of junk food.  Wish I could say the same about her little brother! Dominic does love strawberries though :)  I think this idea is a great way to make fruit look really appealing.  I also used a six-ounce container of vanilla yogurt and layered it.   You can use whatever fruits you have on hand (you could also use canned fruit, just drain the liquid out) and/or skip the yogurt if you want.  I had to hurry to take the picture above because Dominic was waiting on the side to start plucking off the strawberries!!  If you wanted to make it special for the hubby, significant other, friend or a special guest, you could put the fruit in a wine or champagne glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Club Cracker Toffee

You know when you have a "taste" for something and until you eat it, you won't be satisfied? Late yesterday afternoon, I want...